Terms and Conditions
- Workshop lessons are for 2 hours once per week for 5-10weeks. The cost is $32 per lesson for a 10 week workshop.
- A deposit of $25 is payable upon booking to secure your place and this will be deducted from the total course fees final payment. Claases and workshops are offered on a first come first serve basis.
- Full course Fees are payable 7 days prior to course start date. Payment methods are cash or internet bank transfer.
- No refunds given for missed workshop classes. There may be an opportunity for a catch up class but theses classes are a courtesy not a right and must be made up in the term they are missed.
- Participants may request a transfer to their booking without penalty up until 7 days prior to the workshop start date.
- Requests to cancel or change recieved less than 7 days before your scheduled workshop start date will recieve a partial refund less 30% of total course fee.
- Requests to cancel or transfer on the day of the course or after course start date will not be eligible for any refund, transfer or credit to another workshop.
- At all times we try only to collect information we need for operating classes and workshops or for providing an email list. The main way we collect personal information about you is when you give it to us by signing up to a mailing list, or by enrolling in one of our classes or workshops. The personal information we hold about you includes your name, demographics, contact details and classes you have intended or are booked to attend.
- At all times we endeavour to provide a safe, fun work environment.