ADULT CLASSES 6 WEEK SEWING CLASS IN CHRISTCHURCH
For more experienced sewers you have made a few garments but would like to learn the skill to take your sewings to the next level or you have been sewing for a few years but are a bit rusty.
I will work with you to see where you are at and then advise a project for you
We will focus more on learning about patterns, construction techniques, sewing skills, and constructing and finishing of garments.
What you will learn:
- How to improve those sewing techniques.
- Pattern layout
- Constructing garments and putting the pieces together in what order.
- Fit and adjusting garments to fit the body.
- Fabric choices
- You will learn new skills in the art of sewing and become a competent sewist from an experienced teacher and designer that has over 25 years of teaching experience.
- Learn tips and tricks when sewing your own project.
- Learn to sew the latest styles and designs.
- Save money by creating garments that fit your body shape and lifestyle.
- Use patterns that come from my label https://reviveyourstyle.co.nz/
- Some fabrics are available to buy at wholesale prices.
- Learn the best choice of fabric for your project.
- Be part of a fun learning environment with like-minded people
- Classes run from Wednesday 29th July for 6 weeks 9.30-11 am and 6.30pm-8.30pm with the option to continue on.
- Cost $ 150.00
- If this day doesn’t work for you contact us and if we have enough interest in different days we can work with you.